Self Publishing the “secret” behind lots of book sales?
- Why Self Publish? (chortleatmygirth.com)
- Digital book sales soar in the UK (bbc.co.uk)
- E-book sales up 188% (telegraph.co.uk)
- Tool Kit: Ins and Outs of Publishing Your Book via the Web (nytimes.com)
- E-book sales revenue and number of books sold up, publishing market size down (teleread.com)
- Unknown Authors Combat Self-Publishing Stigma and Boost eBook Sales (virtual-strategy.com)
If you’re somewhat interested in self-publishing, odds are that you’ve read John Locke’s How I Sold 1 Million eBooks in 5 Months! Of course, odds are that you’ve also read about the real “secret” behind his success as a self-publisher.
But what really upset me was his genuine belief that he’s dealt some kind of deadly blow to traditional publishing, or that people are tools who should be used for marketing purposes. You know, talking monkeys with credit cards glued to their backs.
View original post 650 more words