Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Success! Like now:
- IBM Redefines Social Business with the Power of Analytics – Posterous (designingdesignthinkingdrivenoperations.wordpress.com)
- How To Not Solve A Problem But Get The Public To Think You Did (minx.cc)
- Redefining balance in life (eliseonlife.wordpress.com)
My senior year of high school, I had the genius idea of taking AP Physics, AP Calculus, and AP Statistics, all at the same time.
I pushed myself so hard that year all because I wanted to earn college credits and therefore graduate from college in less than four years.
I did that.
I started working a full-time job at the age of 19 and earned my bachelor’s degree in two and a half years.
I figured that if I got my degree early and had some experience under my belt, I’d be ahead of the game career-wise and would be taking steps towards my journey up the quote-on-quote career ladder. If I did this, I would be a few steps closer to becoming the VP of some great company where my work would consume all of my energy every day.
That’s what success looked like most of my life.
View original post 637 more words
Imagery & Flores
While on the subject, check out these Quotes:
A Man’s Home Is His Castle (remember that when it comes time for Le Divorce, pray it shan’t ever be so!)
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Mi Casa, Es Tu Casa (that’s more like it)
Be It Ever So Humble (Mon Dieu!), There’s No Place Like Home
Quotes Merci: Not sure whom said what, but we’ve all heard them
All Pictures Biz
World Designs – How To Decorate Your Dining Room
“A leaf fluttered in through the window this morning, as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked.”
- Quotes Queue (pknatz.wordpress.com)
- Our wall of love (poeticaperture.com)
- Anais Nin & Writing On Secrets: Day 2 of Project 365 (valeriesuydam.wordpress.com)
- Truth heals you… (awakeningpsyche.wordpress.com)
Photograph: Anais Nin via Wikipedia.org